Thursday, October 10, 2019

Raising to the occasion - chaos fairy

Doug sat open the fridge and grabbed a cold beer. He cracked it open as he made his way to his chair and sat down. Damn shit sucks, nothing ever on TV, my job sucks every time there is a chance to move up my boss always throw me to the curb. For once i just wish i would be the one on top and he'd be below me, taking my orders.
A passing by chaos fairy heard dougs wish and with a flick of her wrist, a puff of black smoke enveloped doug.  Doug felt like something was being shoved inside of him, something long and hard.
As dougs vision cleared he looked down to see two small but magnificent breasts, nipples  hard and erect. As doug looked  past his breasts  below him he seen his boss laying underneath him. Fuck me doug said allowed. As you order Darla. Sudden doug felt his bosses cock slaming into his new pussy.
He really was fucked now.  Then again atleast it was better then what was on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment