Sunday, October 27, 2019

breast friend pt 3 -finish-

Melvin fumbled his dress off. I cant beleave we really did it vic. Yeah it's so weird we are married now.
Melvin  still after 6 months in his moms body wasnt useto the way it moved. gaining a few years back to his life did make things a bit easier and the magic involved made everyone think thats just how everything was. Melvin pushed down victor and hopped up ontop of him.
Fuck that feels good melvin moaned as he slid his pussy down vic's hard cock.
Last time you put your cum in me without my say, this time  your gona put it in and give me a baby.
Victor looked up at his friend, his now wife. You dont gotta ask twice. Melvin looked down at victor, thank you for being my best friend. Victor looked up still amazed by the says of his  new wifes breasts. Thank you for being my breast friend... i mean best friend. The two laughed.  Well vic if im your breast friend you better get the dick to slamming. Yes, honey vic smiled as he slammed his dic into melvin's pussy. The two enjoyed the rest of there honeymoon, and  afterwards  a happy marriage.

1 comment: