Sunday, October 27, 2019

lots of new stuff!

had some time for once so posted a buncha things i was working on hope yall enjoy!
As the holiday's near this time of year  gets busy i'll update as i can even if a week goes by just check back. im going to say it may go as far as 2 weeks without an update starting after next weekend. however i'll keep posting if you keep reading. thank you for being wonderful fans. i hope my material dosent get dry sometimes it's hard to keep coming up with different stories. though it's fun and challanging!

2 comments:

  1. hello greetings from Venezuela

    I love your blogspot I love your stories

    They're all fascinating.

    I also find it difficult from time to time to find ideas for new stories.

    I'm also starting to publish some TG stuff in deviantart, but I find it a bit difficult because I don't know English.

    and my stories have a lot of misspellings of course little by little I'm getting better.

    https://www.deviantart.com/xmarilix

    it would be fascinating if in the future you could publish stories on the subject of maidens or secretaries.

    I like it when wealthy men change their bodies or are transformed into maids.

    it's always interesting to see how they try to get their lives back by being forced to do the servant's work.

    or some businessman change bodies or become a woman and then for fun occupy the post of secretary in his own office without having any idea that he would never escape from that job and his new life as a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem! and not to advertise however ive been attempting to learn other languages myself. i know doulingo is a free phone app that works well, or rosetta stone if your willing to pay. i'd like one day to be able to do caps in another language as well however im a long ways off. anyways keep enjoying the caps i still have a few more idea's just gotta find the time.

    ReplyDelete