Monday, December 9, 2019

Reflections pt1

I sat infront of the mirror feeling like ive only just opened my eyes for the first time in ages.
I felt strange sitting there i felt lighter then i should have, i felt, different.


As i looked into the mirror i seen a beautiful face. Wow i thought as i looked in the mirror. A strange dampness forming between my legs. I wanted to see more, i had a curosity come over me a curiosity of my self. i began to strip off my clothes my hands running down my body. i bit my lip as my hands traveled down my hips. Why, why did i suddenly turn myself on so.

I bent over looking forward into the mirror, damn you look good today shania i said. That was my name shania james. Shania james....i said it again and again for some reason it just didnt feel right.



Suddenly my head began to ache, lights and the screeching of tires suddenly filled my ears then the sounds of a crash. I Felt odd quickly i got dressed and walked towards the living room.







No comments:

Post a Comment