Wednesday, January 2, 2019

What are friends for

Kyle sat arms folded angry at his friend Chris. I cant beleave you just did that you told me you  would pull out ! Kyle had been caught up in the minor shift and had switched bodies with his younger sister Lily. After a few weeks of being in his sisters body,his friend chris suggested to give it a try. Much to Chris's joy as he always had a crush on lily. Look kyle said. i told you i'd give sex a try i told you not to cum inside me ! You were the one  begging me to cum inside you while we were having sex. well.... kyle  muttered.... i was was just caught up in the moment. Look how do you think i feel i have my best friend in my crushes body which makes you the most awesome girl ever to exist. Kyle turned red at this comment. Kyle continued to to sit arms crossed. Well next time you better pull out or use a condom. Chris perked up at the sound of this. Your the best ever kyle. chris said.
Now  just shut up and lets play some video games.


No comments:

Post a Comment