Sunday, June 2, 2019

Dan's mom

Richard looked at his phone as it beep.  Wonder who's textin me now he thought.  Hey Rich it's Jake some crazy shits going down i dont know what happened but when i was over swimming at Dan's house some freak storm came by some how me and  dan's mom krystal switched bodies.
Dan ended up the old next doors body, dude it's crazy im freaking out. I am heading home i'll text you in a bit. As richard looked at the text he rolled his eye what kind of crazy stunt is jake trying to pull he thought. 15 minutes later richard got another text. pheeww im home it's  really weird doing stuff in someone else body.-jake  Richard rolled his eyes again damn jakes still going on with this.
Dude you cant just switch bodies with people there is no way that would ever happen.-richard
Richards phone beeped again. im telling you it really happened -jake
 look here's a picture it's me in my bathroom i havent even changed out of her swimsuit yet.
-jake
Richard looked at his phone. So what jake you got dan's mom to take a picture in your bathroom. i really dont beleave you. -rich texted back
Beep Beep
Would dan's mom send you a pic like this?

check out her butt! well now it's my butt lol -jake
Richard looked at his phone again.
So you raided dan's moms phone and sent yourself some of her pics.
-I did not
How about this one? - jake

Richard looked at his phone in a bit of shock.
So what like i said you prolly just sent yourself some photo's from her phone.
I mean i dont care dan's mom's got some really nice tits i'd love to see em =P. but there's no way you are in her body.
 - Dude i total am in  her. You really think her tits are nice? well errh i mean my tits. -jake

Richard looked at his phone again. well ethier way these are some damn nice pictures he thought.
You know what jake if your really in her body let me come over and see it. 
- fine replied jake
Richard was surprised but figured he'd humor jakes game and quickly hurried to jakes house.

As richard arived at jake we walked in the front door and proceeded into the living room.
There infront of richard stood dans mom
  Richard she exlcaimed! See look im really in her body it's me just like i said. i dont know what to do it's soo crazy. it's making me really worked up and this body is so flooded with emotions.
i just like 18 years of my life i dont know what the hell is going on!

Richard looked dumbfounded. So your saying thats really you in there jake?
Yeah it's me it's crazy.
Richard looked jake up and down prove it.
How do you want me to do that?
Richard thought a few moments do something dans mom would never do.
I want you to suck my cock and take off your bottoms i want to see your pussy to !
Jake looked down and sighed is that really the only way you'll beleave me.
yes replied richard as he sat down on the sofa and proceeded to whip out his cock.
This is just to prove a point ok ! just so you'll beleave me of who i am.
Jake slipped  down his swimsuit bottoms and  bent over. Slowly he leaned forward and inserted richards cock into his mouth.

Jake bobbed his head up and down a few times letting richards cock slid in and out of his mouth.
There satisfied he said as he looked at richard. Now my pussy feels all wet to.
Well then why dont you try it out.
Jake looked to the side a bit embaressed. look it's just akward i dont know what even to do.
 Well how about you take your top off .
Ok replied jake what now.
put your legs overtop of mine and now slowly lower yourself onto my cock.
Jake could feel his legs getting wobbly as he lowered himself down.
 Jake could feel richards cock slowly enter him his pussy seeming to wrap around it.
Jake gasped as richards cock began to go deeper inside of him,
Now what he stammered.
Just riding it go up and down.
 damn your pussy feels good said richard.
Suddenly jake felt richard push him down onto the sofa.
My turn to be on top
Richard began to thrust.
Oh god it's going in  and out so fast .. it feels so good.
AHHHHHHHH moaned jake as he reached his first female orgasm.

Moments later jake felt a surge of warmth rush inside of him.
His eyes went wide as he looked back at richard.
Did you just do what i think you did?
Sorry it's kinda my first time to, i thought i had a little more time.
Well it was great haha. maybe we could try again see if it lasts longer?
Richards eyes light up. yes,yes we can !




No comments:

Post a Comment