Thursday, April 18, 2019

patient zero - GenderFlu -

As i  walked into my house the fevers began again. i could feel the sweat running down my face. My whole body hurt and ached all over. Slowly i made my way to the bathroom medicine cabinet, groggy and tired, feeling miserable i had suffered through my day at work. I quickly took my medicine and made my way to the bedroom. I pulled back the sheets and  striped to my underwear and crawled into bed. The fever was coming again, my hold body felt like it was on fire and then the next second felt like i was in the antarctic. I quickly passed out, soon as my head hit the pillow.  Then abruptly i was awoken by agonizing pain. Pain began to shoot through my whole body, my skin felt like it was crawling and on fire. I tossed and turned  screaming and moaning in pain, my voice seemed off, though it was difficult to notice through the pain.  Finaly the pain became to great and i collapsed.

The sun rays beat down on my face through the window blinds. I wiggled my face a little as i awoke, releaived to not be in pain anymore. Slowly i brushed my hair back out of my face. Then Began to pulled the covers off. Wait hair in my face ? i dont have long hair. My eys went wide as i pulled off the covers their before me was a beautiful body of a woman.

I know this wasnt right i knew i had to do something i had to call someone but who?
Though first i think i need to explore this body.


No comments:

Post a Comment