Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy valentines day!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy valentines day!

I also want to say this no matter who you are remeber you as a person are important and you are an special and unique in your own way. Be proud of who you are be proud to be yourself.
I am not anything special im not super fit or super sexy im not overly funny or full of magnificent charm but im me i do what i can in my life to live it to the fullest and for that i am proud of myself.

I know we all see valentines day as a holiday about romance and everyone feel lovey dovey however i just want to say rember your friends out that the person that hides in the corner and dosent say much and keeps to themselves try to make their day cuz being alone is tough. but having an amazing friend who just checks in on you is amazing.  so dont always feel you have to give that red rose to the one you love, but give the white rose of friendship to those you hold dear.

I just want to say thank you to all who read my work and i hope i bring  everyone something they enjoy. 

writing and stories i beleave are something that always ones self to escape into a new realm or life, to bring imagination form and have this amazing feeling be it from reading something or writing it.
To me it's breathing life into something, creating something from nothing. It brings me incredible joy to create a world or scenario for others to enjoy or share the joy i feel from it.

Thats all. i know it's silly but sharing these things has meaning to me. i'd rather have 5 people who enjoy my writing and come back once a week then thousands passing by just once. Cuz strange as it may sound reading captions has inspired me to write it makes me want to better myself. I hope it does something for those that read. This writing today it's not a message of writing for pleasure it's a message to inspire.

Everyone can always write whats fun and what feels nice, rainbows hearts and butterflys and kittens shooting laser beams out there eyes may make us all happy and feel good, however sometimes you just gotta write or say what needs to be said.

 Happy valentines day everyone!



1 comment:

  1. I'm a day late, but I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day

    ReplyDelete